|Set-up||non-recurring, once per contract||1000 EUR|
|VIX switch port||2.5 Gbit/s (10GigBaseLR)||300 EUR/month|
|10 Gbit/s (10GigBaseLR)||550 EUR/month|
|100 Gbit/s (100GigBaseLR4)||3500 EUR/month *|
Valid from June 1, 2017
Other port-types/port-channels/trunks on request, subject to availability and feasibility. The costs include the cross-connection at VIX1/NIG and VIX2/Interxion.
* specification for 100G prices
The provision of the 100GE port may need a longer lead time.
(Please contact the VIX Team if you are interested.)
The monthly recurring rate of 3.500€ for 100G ports will apply as long as:
- minimum contract term for port is 12 months
- the load per port does not repeatedly exceed 80% and
- the Site-Specific BGP Community BCP is respected (we recommend using our route servers)
In the case that the specifications are not met a monthly recurring cost of 5.000€ per 100G port will apply.
20% discount for dual-site connections (VIX1+VIX2) or (VIX1+VIX3) may be requested if:
- connections are equal speed
- the connected speed is 10 Gbit/s or 100 Gbit/s
- the load per port does not repeatedly exceed 80%
- participant is load-sharing onto both connections and adhering to Site-Specific BGP Communitiy BCP
- one location is VIX1, University of Vienna
- the port is not a reseller-port
|Example for discounted Dual-Site Connections (equal-speed)||Costs|
|2 x 10 Gbit/s||880 EUR/month total|
|2 x 100 Gbit/s||5600 EUR/month total|
Limited Equipment Housing at location VIX1/UniVie according to Article 4 of the Connection Agreement.
|Shelf space in 19" racks (VIX1/UniVie only)||Costs|
|up to 3 rack units (RU)||150 EUR/month|
|every additional (RU)||50 EUR/month|