VIX Web Portal: Login Help
You need a portal account to gain access to the VIX web portal.
Since November 2015, the e-mail address that was used and disclosed in your portal account application has to be entered as your username when logging in.
Older credentials (i.e. usernames and passwords created before November 2015) are no longer valid. In this case, please set a new password using the "Forgot your password?" function at the login page.
- You don't receive an e-mail from the "Forgot your password?" function.
- The mail has landed in your spam folder.
- You do not yet have a portal account, or there is a different e-mail address registered with your portal account. Please contact webmaster(at)vix.at.
- You have already reset your password, but after the login you receive the following message: "Login failure. You don't have permissions to access the VIX web portal."
You are known as the contact person of a VIX participant, but do not yet have a portal account. Please complete the application form at portal account and send it to webmaster(at)vix.at.
- In all other cases please contact webmaster(at)vix.at with a detailed error description.